Strategic school development priorities
To improve pupils mathematical skills, particularly those who are more able.
To improve pupils phonic knowledge and spelling skills particularly in the Foundation Phase.
To improve pupils standards, independence and well-being through implementing growth mindset strategies.
- Reading Buddy 25th March 2021
- Lunchtime menu 17th March 2021
- School Reopens to pupils in Nursery to Year 2 22nd February 2021
- Help For Flood Victims 26th January 2021
- School is closed to all but Critical Worker children and Vulnerable pupils 18th January 2021
- Letter from Aled Evans – Director of Education 11th January 2021
- Self Isolating Guidelines 3rd December 2020
- Letter from Aled Evans – Director of Education NPT 10th November 2020
- Lunchtime menu 4th November 2020
- Test, Trace, Protect information for parents 19th October 2020